Antminer L3+, 504MH/s
- Hash Rate: 504MH/s. A variation of +/- 5% is expected.
- Power Consumption: 800W +10% (at the wall, with Bitmain’s APW3 PSU, 93% efficiency, 25°C ambient temperature)
- Power Efficiency: 1.6J/MH +10% (at the wall, with Bitmain’s APW3 PSU, 93% efficiency, 25°C ambient temperature)
- Rated Voltage: 11.60 ~13.00V
- Chip: BM1485 ASIC chip
- Chip quantity per unit: 288 chips on four hashing boards, 72 chips on one hashing board
- Dimensions: 352mm (l) x 130mm (w) x 187.5mm (h)
- Cooling: 2x 12038 fans; Front fan: 6000rpm, Rear fan: 4300rpm
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to 40°C
- Network Connection: Ethernet
1. for specifications and other information on the Antminer L3 see above
2. Please select the correct address for shipping before you submit your order because, for this batch, the shipping address cannot be changed after the order has been submitted.
3. Power consumption figures will vary with your PSU’s efficiency, the ambient operating temperature and the accuracy of the power meter.
4.The shipping for this batch will start on a first-order-first-ship basis on 21-31 January 2018 for orders that Bitmain has received full payment for. We advise you to research and prepare in advance for the customs’ clearance in your country to avoid delays or unexpected costs.
5. You will need an ATX PSU. Bitmain recommends the APW3++ for the S9 miners. It cannot power more than one miner.
6. There are 3 PCI-e connectors for +12V DC input on each hashing board and all 3 need to be connected to the PSU for the hashboard to operate. Do not connect more than one PSU to the same hashing board!
7. Separate power supply to control board: there is one additional 6pin PCI-e connector on the IO board which must be connected to the PSU to get power. Be sure to power on the miner only after all the 10x PCIE connectors are connected to power supply.
1. A 180-day warranty is provided starting from the shipping date. To avail this warranty a repair ticket must be generated by the customer on Bitmain’s website. Overclocking the miner will void the warranty immediately.
2. The warranty only applies to the original purchaser who purchased the machine directly from Bitmain. Once the miner is resold warranty coverage becomes the responsibility of the re-seller.
3. All sales are final. No refunds will be granted. Defective miners can be repaired for free if they fall under the Bitmain warranty policy. After the warranty period, machines can be repaired at the cost of parts and labor.
4. The following events will void the warranty:
a. Customer removes/replaces any components by himself without receiving permission from Bitmain first;
b. Damage caused by poor power supply, lightning or voltage surges;
c. Burnt parts on hash boards or chips;
d. Miner/boards/components damage due to water immersion or corrosion due to wet environment.
5. For all repairs or RMA, within warranty or not, customer must return the defective parts at his/her own expense after opening a support ticket and troubleshooting with Bitmain’s instructions.
6. Btcns will cover shipping cost when shipping a replacement unit within the warranty period.
7. If you notice there are some loose heatsinks when you receive the miner, please inform us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 days from the date the package is received according to UPS/DHL/FEDEX’s website.
8. Btcns does not take any responsibility for or compensate for any loss as result of downtime caused by delays in transportation as a result of custom formalities or other reasons.